Mother Quotes in English
Strong Mother Quotes: This page is created to share best and strong mother quotes. Mothers are the blessing of God. They have the strongest characters in the world. We sometimes hurt her intentionally or unintentionally but she never complains. I have not remembered if my mother ever complained me about anything but forbade me from the wrong that I did. Mothers are loving and caring. She supports you anyway and everywhere. She is a person whom you can share your secrets without hesitation or without thinking that they might be disclosed in front of anyone. Enjoy our best strong mother quotes in English. Feel free to share these strong mother quotes with your moms.
Searching for Mother Quotes in English? Worlentertainmenthub.com publishes strong mother quotes. Read mother day quotes in English language.
- Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth.
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
- Mother Quotes
- Whatever you do, do with determination. You have one life to live; do your work with passion and give your best. Whether you want to be a chef, doctor, actor, or a mother, be passionate to get the best result.
- My family is everything. I am what I am thanks to my mother, my father, my brother, my sister… because they have given me everything. The education I have is thanks to them.
- Sooner or later, we will have to recognise that the Earth has rights, too, to live without pollution. What mankind must know is that human beings cannot live without Mother Earth, but the planet can live without humans.
- If you can’t be in awe of Mother Nature, there’s something wrong with you.
New Mother Quotes
- I got to grow up with a mother who taught me to believe in me.
- The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.
- It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?
- I was a queen, and you took away my crown; a wife, and you killed my husband; a mother, and you deprived me of my children. My blood alone remains: take it, but do not make me suffer long.
- That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, Toughen up, this is reality we are living in.
- I think, at a child’s birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity.
- Mother Day Quotes
- People need to be cautious because anything built by man can be destroyed by Mother Nature.
- Once vigorous measures appear to be the only means left of bringing the Americans to a due submission to the mother country, the colonies will submit.
- A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.
- You carry Mother Earth within you. She is not outside of you. Mother Earth is not just your environment. In that insight of inter-being, it is possible to have real communication with the Earth, which is the highest form of prayer.
- When we recognise the virtues, the talent, the beauty of Mother Earth, something is born in us, some kind of connection, love is born.
- The mother art is architecture. Without an architecture of our own we have no soul of our own civilization.
- Strong Mother Quotes
- My mother said to me, ‘If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.’ Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso.
: Mother Quotes in English, Strong Mother Quotes, Mother Day Quotes, New Mother Quotes,